Are you willing to see one patient through the Tennessee Donated Dental Services (DDS) Program? Dental Lifeline Network, a strategic partner of the ADA, has been operating the Donated Dental Services (DDS) Program nationally since 1985, and in Tennessee with the support of the Tennessee Dental Association since 2007.There are 320 patients waiting for care who live in TN, and DDS is no longer accepting new applications in all but a couple of counties. Only patients with disabilities, who are elderly or medically compromised and can’t afford care are accepted into the program. More dentists are needed, including specialists. Will you see one?
- Pre-screened patients are treated in your office
- You determine the treatment plan.
- Coordinators work with specialists and the labs
- You don’t pay for lab expenses.
- Very little paper work is required
To volunteer visit DentalLifeline.org
and click on Volunteer.