Phase 3 of the PRF distribution is open now through November 6, 2020. Phase 3 will have a few impacts:
- Newly eligible: Dentists who began practicing January 1 – March 30, 2020.
- Add-on Payment: All dentists who previously received, rejected or accepted payment from the Provider Relief Fund are going to be able to submit more information to become eligible for an additional payment. This is meant to support providers who have been most significantly impacted by COVID-19, as measured by changes in their revenues and expenses from patient care.
- Corrections: All dentists who previously received, rejected or accepted a General Distribution Provider Relief Fund payment and did not previously receive approximately 2% of annual revenues from patient care will now receive this amount consistent with prior general distributions, plus their Phase 3 allocation.
How to Apply for Phase 3 General Distribution
Providers are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible to expedite the calculation and distribution of payments. Providers should apply if they have lost revenues and/or increased expenses attributable to COVID-19 that have not been reimbursed by other sources.
For reference: Application Instructions - PDF | Sample Application Form - PDF For reference only.
All applications must be submitted through the Provider Relief Application and Attestation Portal.
- Most recent federal income tax return for 2017, 2018, or 2019, unless exempt
- Revenue worksheet (if required by Field 15)
- Operating revenues and expenses from patient care
Providers will need to submit a new application, even if they previously submitted revenue details for a prior PRF distribution; the application has been updated to include some additional data entries in order to calculate payment based on financial impact of COVID-19.
When ready to apply, login to the Provider Relief Fund Application and Attestation Porta
l. Please also be sure to be familiar with the Phase 3 General Distribution Relief Fund Terms and Conditions