ACE is the easy way to track your CE.
All TDA members receive ACE/CE tracking & reporting as a member benefit. Use the ACE system to track continuing education hours and ensure continuing education courses meet the Tennessee Board of Dentistry requirements. Recording your continuing education as you go is the best way to keep an accurate record of completed courses and hours.
- Easily track and review your progress 24/7
- Periodically review your ACE profile for accuracy
Three Easy Ways to Submit CE:
- Upload your course via TDA website:
Click here to get started
- CE logged by members will be noted as unverified. TDA must verify that courses are sponsored or approved by an organization accepted by the Tennessee Board of Dentistry.
- Email your certificate of completion to TDA
- Fax your CE to 615-628-0214. Please include your name and ADA number. Keep the original certificate for your records.
Disclaimer: This is a tracking tool to aid dentists in keeping a record of their CE. It is the responsibility of each dentist to keep a complete CE record that is sufficient for license renewal and/or auditing purposes.